Wednesday, September 11, 2024

One Stop Shopping: Schwab Vs SoFi -- Cash Management Accounts -- September 11, 2024

With regard to savings, checking, and investing, one word of advice: work with as few financial institutions as possible. 

Personally, I have not found anything better than Schwab when it comes to cash management, savings, checking, and investing.

A possible exception, about which I know nothing, is SoFi.

 At wiki:

I then googled: is schwab's biggest competitor sofi -- and this was the top return:

Having read all that, I would now strongly suggest choosing either Schwab or SoFi as your one-stop financial institution. Period. Dot.

In the Stanford area, it might come down to easiest physical access to a Schwab office or a SoFi office. I don't know if SoFi has physical offices; Schwab does. 

Later: well that was easy -- SoFi has no physical offices. That does it for me. Schwab over SoFi.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment